So You Want to Be A Guest on The Success Blueprint:
Are you ready to wow the audience and become a guest on "The Success Blueprint" podcast? If so, here are a few pointers.
1. Develop your Story/Case Study in Advance
2. Complete the Guest Application (it usually takes us a few weeks to get back with you)
3. Our Show Talent Producer will contact you via email if your application is set for the next phase
4. Be prepared to send your logo, bio, case study
5. You may want to prepare a landing page so you can point people to the page in the podcast
6. We will send questions in advance, we typically stick closely to the Q/A with some personality touch-points
To ensure you provide a fantastic experience for our listeners, we look for guests who can articulate their story naturally, answer questions succinctly, create a bond with the listener, and, most importantly, stick to the subject matter they have pitched.
Who Tunes into The Success Blueprint Podcast?
With 7K to 10K listeners weekly, it's the perfect opportunity to share your story with an engaged audience. Plus, you can be sure that you are impacting our eclectic mix of business owners, entrepreneurs, marketing professionals, real estate agents and brokers, attorneys and legal professionals, and medical professionals. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
What Equipment Do You Need?
We recommend having access to equipment like an XLR or Hi-Def microphone and a 1080p or higher webcam or professional streaming cam when available. It's also essential to make sure you are in a clean, organized, quiet environment free of surprise interruptions.
What Can I Expect?
When you join us on "The Success Blueprint" podcast, expect a warm and engaging host and questions in advance so you can plan your story and responses. Be witty, be wise, and let your unique personality shine through! We can't wait to hear what you say about your success journey.
Join us on "The Success Blueprint" podcast and prepare to inspire others with your knowledge and experience!